Please read the following carefully before construction to ensure your installation goes smoothly
The installation manual of the company's concealed sensor urinal flusher describes the installation methods of several different panel products. Please follow the installation method described in the manual according to the panel style of the product you choose.
Thank you Wisdom for choosing our sensor urinal flusher. I believe you will be infinitely gratified after purchasing. From now on, you will become a guest of our company, and we will provide you with high-quality services at any time. In order to ensure that this product can give full play to its unique performance and extend its service life, our company advises you:
Please read the following before use to ensure that you can use this product normally.
一.Product functions and features
The company's sensor urinal flusher is carefully designed with infrared sensor principle, which brings together high-tech quality. it has:
1. Intelligence: automatic induction, can distinguish whether people need to use the toilet and make a judgment to flush.
2. Automatic: the user can automatically flush water without any action within the sensing range of the urinal flusher.
3. Hygiene: The hand does not need to be close to the appliance to flush the toilet, which is convenient and hygienic, and effectively eliminates cross-infection of bacteria.
4. Applicability: The product has beautiful appearance, simple and convenient installation, and is suitable for all kinds of new construction sites and modification of old projects.
5. AC and DC sharing: AC power is usually used, and the standby power is automatically activated when the power is out, and your normal use will not be affected by the power outage.
二.Product performance parameters
|model||Communication type||Communication type||AC/DC type|
|voltage||AC 220V/50Hz||DC 6V||AC 220V/50Hz DC 6V (备用)|
|Power consumption||Standby: ≤2W; Working: ≤4W||Standby：≤0. 2mW||Working：≤4W； Standby：≤0. 2mW (备用)|
|Water supply caliber||G1/2"|
|Working water pressure||0.05-0. 6MPa|
|Ambient temperature||1~ 55°C|
|Outlet water temperature||≤45℃|
|Working water temperature||≤75℃|
|Induction time||Induction for more than 3 seconds to enter the pre-rinsing state|
|Sensing distance||Factory distance: 65cm±10%; adjustable within 40~80cm, subject to 297mm×297mm whiteboard test|
|Water volume||Static water pressure 0.17MPa ±0.01MPa: ≤3L/cycle (built-in water regulating valve)|
三.Instructions for use
When the user stands in front of the urinal in a habitual manner, the urinal flusher will start to automatically distinguish whether the appliance function is enabled. When the urinal flusher is determined to be used, the first pre-washing flush will start after 3 seconds. After the user leaves, the internal computer memory system of the flusher performs a second cleaning and flushing. If the interval between the last two users is less than 30 seconds, the latter will not flush the water for the first time when using the latter to achieve better water and power saving effects. When the urinal flusher is not used within 24 hours, the internal computer memory system will automatically flush once.
(二)Precautions for use
1. In order to avoid the possibility of failure, please do not install the product on stainless steel walls, other high-intensity reflective surfaces or other infrared sensors.
2. If there is dirt on the sensor window (ie, electric eye), please clean it up in time to avoid affecting the use effect.
3. If you find that the amount of rinse water is insufficient during use, please clean the filter.
4. If you find that the AC urinal flusher is not inductive or the power supply is poorly connected, please turn off the power immediately and seek repairs from related professionals to avoid electric shock or other accidents.
(三)After the DC type product runs out of dry batteries, the dry batteries must be replaced. (As shown below)
According to the panel installation method, after disassembling the panel, adjust the function.
(一)Water volume adjustment
(二)Sensing distance adjustment
The sensing distance adjustment can be adjusted by a dedicated remote control, if necessary, please consult the after-sales service personnel.
(三)Electric eye indicator
1. In the first 2 minutes of power-on, the sensor light is on but not off. After 2 minutes, it flashes only once when there is induction.
2. Low-voltage warning: During the use of the DC product, if it flashes red and green once every 6 seconds, it means that the battery is low. Please replace the battery in time.
3. Low voltage protection: During the use of DC products, if the red light flashes twice every 6 seconds and the sensor does not flush, it means that the battery is exhausted. Please replace the battery in time.
★Note: The sensor cannot be installed on a mirror-reflecting object (such as mirrors, sunlight, lights, stainless steel walls, etc.) (as shown in Figure 1), as it will be affected by strong mirror reflections, making the sensor in a long-term sensing state. If this phenomenon occurs, you can choose our company's downward tilt sensor products. It cannot be installed close to large-scale equipment (substation transformers, large central air conditioners, etc.) with strong electromagnetic interference (see Figure 2). If this phenomenon occurs, special treatment can only be done according to the specific conditions of the site.
六.Simple fault analysis and troubleshooting
When the following phenomena occur in the appliance, it may not be caused by the failure of the appliance. Please analyze and eliminate it as described in the following table.
|phenomenon||the reason||Check analysis||exclude|
|No water||(1)Abnormal power supply||Check if there is normal power supply to the sensor||AC type: connect to power
DC type: replace the battery
|(2)Abnormal water supply||Check water source||Turn on the water supply system|
|(3)Connector poor contact||Is it loose||Reinsert|
|(4)The solenoid valve diaphragm is blocked||Cleaning the filter|
|Non-stop water flow||Foreign matter on the solenoid valve film||Cleaning film|
|Little water||Filter clogged||Cleaning the filter|
When there is a fault in use, please refer to "Simple Fault Analysis and Elimination" for inspection and maintenance. When the fault cannot be eliminated, please contact the company's after-sales service center or the seller