1. Preparations: including the determination of the position and size of the water inlet pipe, and the wall marking and opening according to the requirements of the bottom box and installation drawing (reference dimensions are shown in the figure, the dotted line is the opening size, the solid line is the bottom box size) Embedded and fixed, water inlet pipeline inspection and cleaning, urinal position determination and installation, etc.
2. Connect the hexagon nut and the water inlet connector to the water inlet pipe.
3. Fix the main body to the bottom box with 4 screws.
4. Install the water outlet joint rubber ring and the water outlet joint to the main body.
5. Put the oblique rubber ring on the oblique surface. Put on the outlet pipe A so that the nozzle is flat, (see Figure 2) and fix the outlet pipe on the outlet connector with a hexagonal nut. A. The other end of the outlet pipe is horizontal and protrudes about 8mm from the wall. Note: The inclined part of the inclined rubber ring is stuck in the gap between the outlet joint and the outlet pipe, otherwise water may leak.
6. Put the I-shaped glue into the urinal.
7. Insert the outer nut, decorative cover, and decorative cup from the lower end of the B outlet pipe in turn, and insert the lower end of the B outlet pipe into the I-shaped glue.
8. Connect the external thread to the outlet pipe A through a nut rubber ring, and fix the decorative cover on the external nut.
9. Confirm. After the above installation is correct, turn on the water source and repeatedly check whether there is water leakage.
10. Fix the plastic panel to the bottom box with 4 screws, and the plastic panel is close to the wall.
11. Sleeve the upper end of the panel on the plastic panel obliquely, flatten it, and fix it at the bottom with screws.