1. Preparations: including the determination of the position and size of the water inlet pipe, and the wall marking and opening according to the requirements of the bottom box and installation drawing (reference dimensions are shown in the figure, the dotted line is the opening size, the solid line is the bottom box size) Embedded and fixed, water inlet pipeline inspection and cleaning, urinal position determination and installation, etc.
2. Connect the hexagon nut and the water inlet connector to the water inlet pipe.
3. Fix the main body to the bottom box with 4 screws.
4. Install the water outlet joint rubber ring and the water outlet joint to the main body.
5. Determine the length of the outlet pipe according to the position of the toilet.
6. Put the water outlet pipe on the inclined surface of the oblique rubber ring so that the nozzle is flat (see Figure 2) and fix the water outlet pipe to the water outlet joint with a hexagonal nut. Note: The inclined part of the inclined rubber ring is stuck in the gap between the outlet joint and the outlet pipe, otherwise water may leak. (Note: Prepare or purchase the outlet pipe yourself)
7. Connect the toilet and outlet pipe.
8. After confirming that the above installation is correct, turn on the water source and repeatedly check whether there is water leakage. To
9. Fix the plastic plate to the bottom box with four screws, and the back of the plastic plate is close to the wall.
10. Sleeve the upper end of the panel on the plastic plate obliquely, flatten it, and fix it at the bottom with screws.